Key points for safe travel
What we’re doing for your health
- All our aircraft have advanced air filters installed, and are particularly thoroughly cleaned.
- We’ve reduced our inflight service to help keep everyone safe:
- limited food and beverage service
- no inflight duty-free sales
What you can do for your health
- Please strictly follow all the instructions and hygiene guidelines of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) at all times.
- Should you feel unwell or notice any possible COVID-19 symptoms before you begin your trip, we advise you not to travel, but to call your doctor instead.
- If you feel that you are OK to travel, bring a face mask with you and wear it throughout your flight. Be sure to bring enough face masks with you, too, to cover your whole trip.
- Tracing Card:
For your own continued safety, we collect data on our passengers and pass these on to the FOPH, in strict accordance with all the relevant data protection guidelines. This ensures that people can be contacted as swiftly as possible in the event of potential infection. All the data you provide here will be deleted after two weeks.
Please note: It is your responsibility to provide correct data here: failing to do so may prohibit you from further travel.
We recommend that you complete the tracing form online before you travel: https://www.helvetic.com/covidtracing. You can also print the tracing form below and give it to our team when you board.
Journeys to Spain / FCS health control form
From July 1st, 2020, if you fly to Spain from other countries, it is mandatory to fill out and sign the FCS form associated with your trip, regardless of your nationality, age or any other consideration. This form must be completed by each of the passengers who will be responsible for ensuring that the information provided is true and accurate. In the event that the passenger is a minor or a dependent/disabled person, the form can be filled in by their tutor, who will be responsible for the veracity of the information provided.
Travelling to Greece / Passenger Locator Form (PLF)
As of 1 July 2020, Greek authorities are applying new procedures for entering their territory. The rules require travellers to complete an electronic declaration of entry (Passenger Locator Form) at least 48 hours before arriving in Greece. The electronic declaration form and all rules of entry can be found at the following address:
Travelling to Switzerland / Ruling on measures to combat coronavirus (COVID-19) in international passenger transport
As of 6 July 2020, all travellers entering Switzerland from certain regions must go into quarantine. The FOPH keeps a list of the affected regions and updates this regularly. Rules regarding entry to Swiss territory can be found below: