Key points for safe travel
The health and safety of our passengers and our crews are always our paramount priority. We adopt every possible hygiene measure and protection concept to ensure that you feel secure and at ease throughout your Helvetic Airways journey.
Please familiarize yourself in good time with the current entry provisions at your vacation destination. The information below for the destinations in our summer schedules is not exhaustive, and may also be subject to change or modification at any time.
What we’re doing for your health
- All our aircraft have advanced air filters installed, and are particularly thoroughly cleaned.
What you can do for your health
- Please strictly follow all the instructions and hygiene guidelines of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) at all times.
- Should you feel unwell or notice any possible COVID-19 symptoms before you begin your trip, we advise you not to travel, but to call your doctor instead.
COVID-19 entry provisions for Switzerland
As of 17. February, all entry restrictions for Switzerland related to Covid-19 have been lifted.
COVID-19 entry provisions for Egypt
Below are details of the new official government regulations for entering Egypt to help prevent the further spread of COVID-19. When checking in for your flight, please voluntarily present one of the corresponding documents.
- Negative PCR test result, or negative rapid antigen test result, sampled not more than 72 hours before departure. The test must be based on a nasal or oral swab. The PCR test certificate must contain QR code or an official stamp, otherwise it will not be accepted by quarantine authority.
- Vaccination certificate proving that you have been fully vaccinated for at least 14 days. A vaccination certificate with a QR code must be presented
Children under 12 years are exempt from the above requirement.
Important: the documents must be presented in printed form.
All passengers must complete the "Health Control Measures Form" at least 2 before departure. The form can be found on the following website:
Hotline for COVID-19 travel information